Many nonprofit organizations struggle with the concept of marketing themselves and their missions. With our assistance we will help you create a purpose-driven marketing strategy that will allow you to meet your audiences where they are, physically and mentally, while staying true to your mission and on what you. We utilize a 7 step collaborative approach to improve your messaging and create your plan:
- Perform an Organizational Assessment: In order to create a strong plan we need to assess the current state of marketing at your organization and to understand what is happening, what isn’t, and how’s its working (or not).
- Determine your goals: What is it that you want to see happen with your marketing endeavors? Increased donors? Brand recognition? We will help you identify those goals.
- Outline specific and targeted strategies and tactics to achieve your goals
- Understand your organization’s unique value: What makes your nonprofit one-of-a-kind?
- Craft your message: Draft messages that are targeted to your specific marketing personas (audiences)
- Identify tools to get your message out: There is a long laundry list of adapted media that you can use
- Set your budget, timeline, and resources: It is necessary to make sure you have outlined how financial and staff resources will be used to achieve the budget, as well as drafting a marketing calendar.
- Identify how you will measure success