Are you committed to making a positive impact in your community, and are you passionate about your not-for-profit’s (NFP) organizational mission? But are you finding that your current skills are no longer adequate and that you’re ill-equipped to help your organization advance its mission? Then maybe it’s time to bridge your leadership gaps by building new skills.
Traditionally, NFPs send emerging leaders to a workshop for professional development. Even though these leadership courses focus on leadership skills, the duration is too short or not at the appropriate level to have a long-term impact on filling the professional gaps. NFP Professional Coaching can help address an individual’s long-term professional deficits, while developing the next generation of not-for-profit leaders.
Top 10 Reasons NFPs Should Retain a Professional Coach:
- Bring renewed energy for fulfilling the mission
- Set the stage for a happier environment
- Improve productivity
- Develop emerging leaders within the organization
- Retain valued team members
- Increase employee motivation
- Provide accountability
- Access a knowledgeable resource
- Reduce organizational risk
- Learn new skills, while refining existing skills
CTC provides personalized coaching to help leaders, like you, to develop your leadership skills, build relationships, overcome challenges, accelerate your development, and achieve your professional goals, through either one-on-one or group sessions. Our coaching provides a valuable opportunity for leaders to gain fresh insights and experiment with new ways of thinking and acting that will take them to the next level of performance.
Our individualized coaching is customized to the needs, challenges, and goals of the individual. Together, we identify measures of success, set goals, and develop a plan to get there. Through an authentic and trusting coaching relationship, emerging leaders gain awareness of their strengths and opportunities for growth. Individualized coaching provides you with the opportunity to develop new strategies, outlooks, and skills to tackle challenges.
Our group coaching brings individuals with a shared purpose together to meet regularly to provide suggestions, insight, and support to each other. This is NOT a support group NOR is it a networking group. It is an intimate conversation space, focused on goal-setting, deepening awareness around key issues, taking action, and accountability.
What are the Benefits of Group Coaching?
- Accountability: A group of people who will follow-up to make sure you are doing what you have said you are going to do
- Personal Growth: If you fully participate, you will acquire more self-worth
- Resources: With a diverse group, each member will assist you in expanding your professional network, which in turn expands your resources
- Differing Perspectives: Again, with a group of people with differing views, you will benefit from hearing perspectives you wouldn’t have considered
- Mutual Support: Your meeting is a safe place and members aren’t allowed to put down people or their ideas; push back needs to come from a place of respect
- Encouragement: Celebration of successes and acknowledgement of challenges
- Energy: On challenging days, your group should ignite your energy
- Experience: You will benefit from the collective experience of the group
- Specialized Knowledge: Each group member will have specialized knowledge for different aspects that will help you grow
- Synergy: Ideas you hadn’t even imagined can turn into something productive and real
Are you ready to take the next step? Contact us to learn more about our coaching services.